About the role:
As the Marketing Manager - Product, you will work across our marketing, product and sales teams to present our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. You will be able to make an immediate impact on our organization, playing a critical role in a rapidly scaling company. You will report to our Marketing Manager.
You will own product launches and customer marketing. You will be focused on helping communicate to our product team new features that can drive customer adoption. You will work directly with our customers and customer success team to help, document their needs and using your insight to help our entire team speak clearer to our audience: Lab Ops professionals.
Today’s research, clinical, and quality control labs are expected to discover and produce at a pace once considered unimaginable. Now, to lead is to be led by data. The Elemental Machines platform elevates LabOps teams to lead data-driven discovery, development, and delivery by simplifying the connection between physical and digital worlds. The result is a lab united by a universal cloud-connected dashboard and operations, informed by monitoring of every asset and environment, both in real-time and over time. Why? The standards established by operations determine the pace of output and discovery organization-wide.
Excellence in LabOps is a connection away.
What do we do?
We elevate LabOps teams to lead data-driven discovery, development, and delivery.
How do we do it?
We simplify the connection between the physical and digital worlds.
Why do we do it?
Optimizing the operations of research, clinical, and quality control labs has an exponential impact.
Elemental Machines is a startup company based in Cambridge, MA, and we love it here! Being right next to some of the most innovative companies in the IoT and BioTech industries gives us drive and passion to pursue our own big goals, while enabling other companies to pursue theirs.
We are committed to delivering on our promise to our customers: accelerate how they get science done. This commitment touches every level of our culture, because we are excited every day to stretch our creativity in balancing the needs of our customers with the resources at our disposal, and to thoughtfully interact with our peers to keep our mission on track.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for telling the story & showing the power of Elemental Machines Platform to the market. Including positioning & messaging, product launches, product education & training content, sales enablement, and competitive intel.
- Work cross-functionally (especially across sales, customer success, and product) and develop expert-level knowledge (and passion for) elevating LabOps.
- Be a champion for our customers. Understanding their needs, why they chose our product and how they use it.
- Develop compelling, clear, approachable training, collateral, and content to help our teams effectively communicate our value propositions and feature benefits
- Facilitate customer communication to ensure regular engagement with our customers to provide information about additional value we can provide, execute recurring customer newsletters with new product/feature announcements
- Coordinate and develop in-product messaging campaigns and analytics to drive customer adoption of new features
- Analyze customer engagement and recommend campaign improvements
- Develop customer activation series to deepen awareness and use of key features
- Support Help Center content creation Conduct customer benchmark ROI surveys
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and evolve a referral program that drives expansion within accounts.
- Support crisis communications in partnership with Product & Support
- Regularly contributor to our content. Writing blog posts, recording videos for YouTube, interviewing customers for case studies.
- Ensure the entire customer experience for onboarding and setup is optimized for our customers for example evaluate and update.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience working in a marketing role
- B2B SaaS tech experience is preferred, but not required
- You like to figure things out. You’re an investigator, a researcher, a curious learning machine
- Excellent communicator
- You are a creator, and have no problem building something on your own
- You are comfortable with Hubspot and Canva (or other visual content softwares)
- If you’ve ever worked in a laboratory setting
- If you have any academic background or personal interest in science
Please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to put the job title you are applying for in the subject line.