National/Global Field Channel Manager
About the role:
Elemental Machines is a hyper-growth startup. Our team prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions to help LabOps teams accelerate their companies’ growth. A key component to our long-term success is dependent on our stellar ability to connect with LabOps Professionals through our outreach programs. We’re currently searching for an experienced program manager to join our ranks and continue our trajectory of success.
Today’s research, clinical, and quality control labs are expected to discover and produce at a pace once considered unimaginable. Now, to lead is to be led by data. The Elemental Machines platform elevates LabOps teams in charge of machines, instruments, data, facilities, training, quality, and compliance to lead data-driven discovery, development, and delivery. Yet 300 Million physical instruments, devices, and machines are not yet connected to the cloud. We simplify the connection between the physical and digital worlds using IoT and AI-driven insights. The result is a lab united by a universal cloud-connected dashboard.
What do we do?
We elevate LabOps teams to lead data-driven discovery, development, and delivery.
How do we do it?
We simplify the connection between the physical and digital worlds.
Why do we do it?
Optimizing the operations of research, clinical, and quality control labs has an exponential impact.
Elemental Machines is a startup company based in Cambridge, MA, and we love it here! Being right next to some of the most innovative companies in the IoT and BioTech industries gives us drive and passion to pursue our own big goals, while enabling other companies to pursue theirs.
We are committed to delivering on our promise to our customers: to accelerate how they get science done. This commitment touches every level of our culture. We are envisioned to stretch our creativity in balancing the needs of our customers with the resources at our disposal, and to thoughtfully interact with our peers to keep our mission on track.
Experience: 7+ years
Employment Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
The National Field Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with both assigned and prospective channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned and prospective partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
- Ability to roll out programs for National Partners as well as Regional Partners where required.
- Align National Partner branch locations, and remote sellers with established joint business plan and goals.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Post-secondary education - B.A. or equivalent work experience
- 7+ of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experience selling to and working with branch locations of National Partners
- Consistent track record of over achieving against quota.
- Strong experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, account development, and business planning.
- Excellent grasp of brand building and articulation of value propositions.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Demonstrated planning, preparation and organizational abilities
- Demonstrated capability to call high in an account up to and including the “C” level executives
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and financial practices.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and principles
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- Domestic and International Travel required
Please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to put the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
Also, please answer the following two questions in your email:
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for Employment VISA Status (e.g. - H-1B VISA Status)?